Manmohak Gulabi: A Mix of beetroot, rose petals, neem leaves and natural fragrance of rose.
Packing: Sealed in upcycled Milk pouches & further packed in upcycled fabric pouch
These natural & eco-friendly colours are made with flowers and vegetables and do not contain any chemicals. Packing with Brown Paper Pouch, perfect for individual requirement.
Features & Details
- Bring life to any party with our color range. Use it to decorate rangoli, games, events etc.
- It is Completely Safe & Eco friendly Natural product.
- Easy Safe to Apply & Remove: Holi re Holi!!! Safe to apply and quick to wash is all we desire when it comes to Holi colors.
- 100% Chemical Free and Natural: These colours are light in shade as they are 100% chemical free.
- IIRT Certified 100% Safe and Eco-Friendly: These Non-Toxic, Holi colors are certified by various agencies for their Quality and Safety
Gulmeher (literally, “blessings of the flowers”) is a collective of erstwhile wastepickers and other disadvantaged women in Ghazipur, New Delhi. The Evolution of the Gulmeher artists has seen them progress rapidly from making simple greeting cards with recycled paper and flower petals to intricate portraits, eco-friendly stationary, handcrafted boxes and bag, earthern diyas and natural colors. Gulmeher Currently supported by Shakti Foundation & the endeavour is to become self-sustainable and replicate such programs elsewher in the country to provide respectable and diginified livelihood opportunities.