• Best Gifting Option With Diwali Gifts Or As Return Gift Favor.If You Are Making Diwali Gifts To Your Family Or Corporate Gifts To Your Client Add This Diya As Well In Hamper It Will Look Elegant
• This Traditional Handmade Decorative Mitti diya (terracotta clay) Will Gives Very Ethnic Ambiance During Diwali,Garba,Navratri,Pooja,Holi,House Warming ,Daily Prayers,Wedding, Engagement Or In Any Festive Occasion
• Add the final touches to your Diwali decorations with these beautiful set of diyas
• Decorate with real Dry flower & leafs
• This is beautiful decorative design religious diya which provide a unique and vintage look of your home office puja room.
• Odourless and clean burning, these are perfect for wedding and party planners, restaurants, and anyone looking to create the perfect warm ambience for all occasions.
• Used for diwali, spiritual lucky gift, wedding, diwali, thanksgiving gift etc.
Earthen port, soya wax real dryed flower
Made in India: We strongly feel that “Made in India” is just not a slogan but a movement that must become our way of living. We feel that this is the Swadeshi Movement of our times. We sell products that are exclusively handmade in India by Green workers.
Gulmeher, a women’s collective of waste-pickers turned artisans that is committed to the green agenda and believes that creating beautiful products can go hand in hand with environmental and social development.
We blend indigenous craft techniques with contemporary designs to bring our products to life. Gulmeher women handcraft each product using discarded flower petals arranged together laboriously to breathe life into the designs.
Committed to creating goods that do good, sale of each of our products improves the lives of their makers by supporting their craft and providing opportunities for women coming out of waste-picking.
Gulmeher is supported by Shakti Foundation, a registered society, under the Societies Act, with 80G exemption. Shakti Foundation supports various social initiatives including the education of underprivileged children, working with special children and decentralized waste management.